'How to upload/download the disk images'
Author:Nate (guest: search)
Date: Tue, Jan 29th, 2008 @ 14:07 ( . )

If you want to upload images, you need a working parallel cable and the nibtools software. Or, mail the physical disks to Pete.

General info on this
[link]

Nibtools download
[link]

Pete doesn't offer images for download in order to stear clear of potential copyright issues. You can find images from other projects like GameBase64.

REPLY: [With No Quote] --- [With Quoted Text]

Author:Joe Smith (guest: search)
Date: Mon, Feb 11th, 2008 @ 16:40 ( . )

Yes, but if we own the original, how would one obtain an image if theirs was corrupt, and had a original disk still. And have any of the .NIB converted to .G64's made it to gamebase ??? and if so what titles ?? (not to add to pirating but every title is allready available all over the place) but they are cracked titles. I sure would enjoy playing around with some of the images.

(Preservation is nice, but if it is for ONE to collect, then thats not preserving it for the rest of us. or Am I missing something) I am asking what is the sense of this Preservation Project, sounds like a Collectors Project. (hell move the server to St. Augustine) Like ANYDVD by Slysoft.

Maybe I need a PM.

bluebirdpod@yahoo.com

Author:Pete Rittwage (registered user: 558 posts )
Date: Mon, Feb 11th, 2008 @ 17:25 ( . )

As noted in several places on the site- this isn't a warez server. I don't own the copyrights, so I can't distrubute them. Some members are also members of other projects such as Gamebase64, Stadium64, Compilation64, etc. so the disks all end up out there in the end beyond my control.

Check the 'extras' folder in Gamebase64. If you don't contribute something (not money-- time, disks, programming, articles, expertise, i.e. any effort at all) then you don't have access to the database directly.

-
Pete

--- 0 Users Online --- 0 Recent Unique Posters

Q50=1716225509 - Threads: / 1716225509