'Graphics Transformer'
Author:bluebirdpod (registered user: 28 posts )
Date: Wed, May 16th, 2012 @ 09:27 ( . )

Hey Jim, did you ever look into this title ?
part of the protection was written by Marty Franz
and possibly Herald Seely. I couldnt even copy it with Bnibbler, using V1.9 either 64 or 128 mode. I did manage to get a later version of GTransformer, and it appears to not have any protection whatsoever. It does not load as fast as the original protected version either!, maybe this was done for compatibility reasons with clone drives - Enhancer 2000/and like.

REPLY: [With No Quote] --- [With Quoted Text]

'Graphics Transformer'
Author:JimDrew (registered user: 23 posts )
Date: Tue, Jan 15th, 2013 @ 11:26 ( . )

Does anyone have an original that they want to sell? This is one that I don't have, and would like to make a copier file for SuperCard+ as well as dump it using SuperCard Pro.

'Graphics Transformer'
Date: Sun, Oct 27th, 2013 @ 18:53 ( . )

I got the Graphics Transformer. It copies with SuperCard+'s GCR Nibbler. It does use a custom format and interleave, so it stumbles on loading compared to the original unless you copy it with SuperCard+'s IHS. The disks were produced on TRACE or similar type of duplication system so the tracks are aligned and queued from the index hole.

'Graphics Transformer'
Author:bluebirdpod (registered user: 28 posts )
Date: Fri, Nov 01st, 2013 @ 14:46 ( . )

He Jim, does the SC+ in a 1571 use the built in index sensor? or does it have to be a 1541 with the add-on hole sensor ?

'Graphics Transformer'
Date: Wed, Nov 27th, 2013 @ 17:10 ( . )

Sorry, didn't see your response! You can use the 1571 disk drive. That is why I use most of the time for duplicating disks on a C64 because of the IHS and the fact that it will read/write weakbits.

--- 0 Users Online --- 0 Recent Unique Posters

Q83=1714739636 - Threads: / 1714739636