'Sharing nib/g64 files... please help!'
Author:indiehouse (registered user: 9 posts )
Date: Wed, Feb 19th, 2014 @ 21:55 ( . )

Hi everyone,

I've recently been in touch with Pete Rittwage regarding some nib files I recently contributed to the project. Some of the files were good reads and some were not. He has pointed me towards GB64 in order to track down and replace the not so good ones.

Herein lies my dilemma. I've spent most of the day trying to get my hands on these files and I am totally out of ideas. I have downloaded and installed all the necessary material from GB64:

VB6 Runtime Files 1007 KB
These runtimes are needed to install and run the GameBase frontend, Quick64! and Bolyx. If you cannot get any of these programs to run, it's probably because you don't have these runtimes installed.

The GameBase Frontend 4822 KB
This is the full setup for v1.3 of the GameBase frontend. Download this to run the GB64 Collection on your own machine.

GB64 v10 Database 4285 KB
This is the 'offline' version of the GB64 collection database. It comes as a setup program that will configure the database and various C64 emulators for use with the GameBase frontend.

When I run the frontend app, none of the listed games are playable. Furthermore, I don't want to play these games streaming from a remote site, I want download and own the nib files myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob

REPLY: [With No Quote] --- [With Quoted Text]

Replies:
--* Sharing nib/g64 files... please help!
2/20/2014 @ 20:37--Pete Rittwage

--- 0 Users Online --- 0 Recent Unique Posters

Q34=1716234832 - Threads: / 1716234832